The USPS.com plan to end Saturday mail delivery. In the press release it says letter delivery will stop in August 2013. Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe said package delivery, which has seen growth in recent years as online purchasing booms, will continue on Saturdays when the plan is implemented in August. This will save the USPS $2 billion annually. Wow that’s a few dollars.
You are currently browsing the stopthejunkmail.com blog weblog archives for 'usps' tag.
- Discarding Junk Mail – What do you do?
- JCPenney catalog or junk mail? Will this be your catalog choice?
- Why Retailers Ask For Your Zip Code
- USPS to end Saturday letter delivery
- Seeking Revenue, Postal Service Plans to Deliver More Junk Mail
- Postal Junk Mail Address Label Codes DeMystified
- Block Your Junk Mail
- The importance of Customer Numbers when opting out of catalogs
- Stop Holiday Junk Mail Catalogs Now!
- Stop Catalogs Now